Monday, January 16, 2017

Today, I am sick. I have that awful cold that is going around PT. Today is day four. Today I am sick of being sick, sick of chicken noodle soup, sick of television, just sick. I want it to end. I need to play and get back to the shop and make pretty things and chat with customers and eat french fries at Tom's place across the street and then come home and create new things in the studio and try out my new alcohol pens and paint ravens jet black and cast some concrete into jewelry components and take pictures around the neighborhood and draw up a love and heart image for FB because Geoff wants me to and here I sit sick.

Tomorrow is another day and we shall see if the rabbit hole of cough and cold goes away, once again planted in spring like flowers and a rainbow of color.

No comments: