Friday, January 8, 2010

Tucson Samples

It is the time of the year when I bury myself in the studio to create the samples that will hopefully sell my charms and findings in Tucson. I want pieces that are a blend of texture, color, form and function. A piece also needs to be made so that it can be duplicated by a customer. I can hardly wait to get down south. To the show, to see friends, to feel the sun on my skin to see the different light that fills the skies of Tucson. What a change in scenery show in Tucson offers me!

A close up of my reversible " stars love toggle. " I hand finished this clasp in a nice brushed sterling matt type finish. It really compliments the matt or frosted glass beads in the necklace. I could not be happier with this finish on sterling!





A necklace of assorted chain, matt glass beads and one of my reversible toggle clasps in sterling.

No comments: