Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Here he is the birthday boy in his crown of golden paper; a gift from Gina. Isn't he lovely?



I look at this picture and want to weep at the sheer beauty of a cleared, absolutely clean office desk! It is the first time, since the last time, no, seriously, the first time in months that I am caught up on my paperwork! The desk is cleared, dusted and ready for the next set of chores. It may not be this clear again for months! See a rainy day coupled with no desire to be in the studio makes me find something to do in the office. Desperate times, desperate measures!

1 comment:

Elaine said...

The crown is indeed the "crowning" touch! I know, I crack myself up, someone has to. =P

I love how organized your office is, also love the use of nail & screw bins for beads and findings, may have to borrow the idea...

Oh, your kitchen looks pretty neat as well, you must have really not heard the call of the muse.