Thursday, August 13, 2009



My little porch frog resting on top of my front door. That door can get hot, very hot in the sun so I was worried that he would turn into cooked frog legs. I picked him up and put him back in the ivy by the door. Silly, adventurous frog!



Today I have 2 concrete goals: one, to remove all adhesive tape residue. I told them I was allergic but ....
and two, to actually call the neurologist and make the appointment for a CT scan, MRI and a follow up. I don't know which bothers me the most, knowing or not knowing. Poor Phil, now doing all my work and his plus household stuff. Jacob said though as long as I was sitting around; I could mend some of his clothes starting with his favorite sweatshirt. That boy is always thinking and planning around things and events.

No comments: