Sunday, November 14, 2021

finally!

 For Christmas last year, Jacob and my husband got together and bought me a new laptop. I have charged it off and on this entire year but tonight, November 14th, 2021, I am trying to use it! There is much I do not understand and anyone who knows me will tell you that I do not like to learn new technology. I sense a bit of a long road ahead of me as I start to navigate this new laptop which of course had updates waiting for me. Sigh... eye roll.  

I want to post here more often and that is my end of year goal and one I will carry forward into 2022. In the meantime, I am grateful to be in the shop, working, and playing 5 days a week. I missed retail! Hopefully, the pandemic will evolve into an endemic and we can all get back to a more normal version of life without shutdowns. So dear reader, as was said on Bridgerton, I will get back to you, stay tuned and see you on line or in the shop. Much love and happy beading! 

No comments: