Wednesday, July 4, 2018

A July 4th Update

This day dawns sunny if not a bit humid for Port Townsend and I am finally able to crawl out from my bed as this summer cold and cough shakes loose a bit. I have sporadically worked in my studio, slept a lot, read a bit and mostly just coughed my fool head nearly off! Sheesh. All winter - no cold then, Blam! Summer cold! Oh well, it is these events that add spice to my life. ( Whether I want it or not! ) Anyhow, I hope to be back in the shop tomorrow on the 5th, Lucas is tired of seeing me laying about, and back to my usually chatty self! Come see me! I think an iced tea is calling our names. 
Bronze components & Charms as long dangly necklace pieces

My sometimes co worker. Lucas!!

Fourth of July reminder. 

This year, on these dates will find my studio participating in this tour!


No comments: