Tuesday, January 9, 2018

I wrote a lovely post last night which as totally disappeared. Where do things go that you so diligently post on the internet? Is there a large  accumulated junk yard somewhere out there in the great voids of cyberspace? I am not at all sure there is not.

In any event, Happy New Year! Doesn't it feel great to have a fresh start, a new outlook, a chance to begin again? I have so many plans and ideas racing around in my head!
Drawings, paintings, charms, knitting - every minute seems like an explosive new idea arrives in my brain. I am excited to see what I can accomplish this year. How about you?
These are a few of the quotes I have saved on my desktop. I thought I would share them with you in lieu of all the other things I want to post here. Stay tuned. The ride is just beginning. Keep your arms and legs inside the life mobile and here we go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very soon this web site will be famous amid all blogging viewers, due to it's fastidious posts