Sunday, June 6, 2010

The Final Bead & Button Piece



This is it. The final crafted piece for the Bead & Button show. Five strands of a beautiful bead assortment and one of my handcrafted and hand finished clasps. After weeks of marathon jewelry making, charm finishing, sewing banners, table skirts and drawing signs; I have to say I am done! Yippee! Although my least favorite of all chores is still waiting for me - the packing of the suitcase! I usually take too little in the way of clothing and my hotel room ends up looking like a laundry as I find myself washing out clothing by hand and hanging them all over the bathroom. I can be ready to go anywhere at the drop of a hat but figure that too little is way better than too much on a trip. I like flying light if not by the seat of my pants! HAHA!

I will post many pictures when I get back so stay tuned! xo, Lois

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Oh, Lois, it is BEAUTIFUL! I would wear it every day. I can't wait until you get home so I can hear all about the show.