Monday, March 2, 2009

Puyallup

The photo with the pink accents is my friend across the aisle, Jane's booth. She does polyform clay jewelry and designs her own sewing patterns. Her employee was Sara and her birthday was yesterday. I began singing Happy Birthday to her and she said I had a lovely voice! Ha! I told her I am always singing, loudly everywhere! The other shot is a photo of my booth and this year I received lots of compliments on the wool banners I made. I need to make something else as I think that I have done up at least 4 Wynwoods banners! Since I am doing at least two yarn shows this spring and summer in Portland, I think that I had better make one that says, YARN! Good thing I traded for new colors over the weekend. Yum! New wool!

Some pictures from the Puyallup Sew Expo show at the fairgrounds. Too bad I missed taking snow pictures!

No comments: