Saturday, December 27, 2008


Finally, we are having some more normal weather! Gray skies, fog and temperatures in the 40's. I am looking forward to the return of a little bit of sun but I do not know when that might happen. In the meantime, I am going to begin in earnest to get ready for the big show in Tucson. I have sample jewelry to make and charms to organize and lots of lucite beads to dye. I also have new diamond hollow core drill bits so I hope to begin drilling beach rocks and coring them with silver. Hmmmm ... that might just mean some walks on the beach will be needed! I could really go for that!

I have posted a picture of an end table I painted. It is my first piece of furniture that I tried to do more rubberstamping on than free form painting. I am now using the table to hold my colored pencils. I will be doing a few more pieces as time goes by this winter but first I am going to paint new signs for my " gallery space " that I am carving out of the back hall. Stay tuned!

No comments: