Saturday, May 8, 2021

A New Way

 It is nearly Memorial Day and I am thinking summer is soon to begin. I have potatoes planted in the garden, birds nesting low on the ground in my lusciously purple lavender plants and a dog who just loves to be outside all the time when the sun is shining. He likes to bake his black fur in the sun until it is so hot, you can not actually touch him! 

While we have not returned yet to an extension of the shop hours or the opening of our classroom gem room or the warehouse; I am thinking about it. I hope you will check back often and let me know what you are thinking. Of course, if two if us are working the shop, one can always take you upstairs to the classroom.

I do not have much more to say here. This is the laptop I received from my family for this past Christmas and I am just using it for the first time. I finally took it out of the box just this past Wednesday! I was driving everyone a bit to the edge having the box just sitting on a chair in the dining room. I did dust around it! 

Anyhow, I hope to get better at using it and keeping pictures here so I can post more often. Thanks for popping in. See you soon! xo

No comments: